Question: How would you explain App Transport Security to a new iOS developer?
Suggested approach: This is your chance to demonstrate your security knowledge: why is HTTPS so important, and in what specific cases might you need to opt out? It also an opportunity to demonstrate your awareness of Apple's app review guidelines, which require secure transmission of user data.
- There are over 100 interview questions in the system. Once you've read the question and come up with a suitable answer, try reading my suggested approach below.
- To see another question just refresh the page; a new question is chosen every second.
- These questions are not designed to be hard; a good interviewer is more interested in generating discussion that lets your ability and interests shine through. The handful that are harder are specifically marked – the majority are suitable for junior to intermediate developers.
- If you answer a question with "yes" or "no" you've missed the point – interviewers prefer you to provide reasoning, explanation, or detail, so try to elaborate with examples!
- If you're looking for detailed technical questions about the language, you should try my Swift test instead – it has three difficulty levels.
- For a whole series of coding challenges, I wrote the perfect book for you: Swift Coding Challenges.