Question: How do you create your UI layouts – storyboards, or in code?
Suggested approach: Everyone is different, so be prepared to explain how you settled on your approach. You might want to talk about Auto Layout and stack views here, or perhaps some Auto Layout alternatives you've tried.
- There are over 100 interview questions in the system. Once you've read the question and come up with a suitable answer, try reading my suggested approach below.
- To see another question just refresh the page; a new question is chosen every second.
- These questions are not designed to be hard; a good interviewer is more interested in generating discussion that lets your ability and interests shine through. The handful that are harder are specifically marked – the majority are suitable for junior to intermediate developers.
- If you answer a question with "yes" or "no" you've missed the point – interviewers prefer you to provide reasoning, explanation, or detail, so try to elaborate with examples!
- If you're looking for detailed technical questions about the language, you should try my Swift tests instead – there are multiple challenges that will work your brain hard.
- For a whole series of coding challenges, I wrote the perfect book for you: Swift Coding Challenges.