We take privacy seriously as much as you do – you're here to learn Swift, not get tracked and spied on. So, we've taken steps to track as little as possible about you, and what little we do track is anonymised as much as possible.
- We use Google Analytics to track anonymous page usage, with no tracking for advertising features or remarketing. You may wish to install the Google Analytics Opt-Out tool in order to limit tracking further.
- We sometimes embed content from Twitter and videos from YouTube or Vimeo, which may also collect information from you. We aim to embed using the highest privacy settings to protect your privacy. You can read more about their privacy policies here: Twitter, YouTube, and Vimeo.
- Existing customers will receive emails containing product updates, discount links on books, news, and more. You can unsubscribe from these at any time using the link at the end of the email.
- Although our web server logs all pages that are loaded, we do not store your IP address or any other personally identifiable information.
- If you visit our Swift coding tests you will be served a single cookie that tracks the answer you write for each question so that we can show the test result. This cookie is destroyed when you close your browser.
- We have done our best to remove as many cookies from this site as possible, and we do not store any of your personal information on our servers. If there's something else you think we can do, please get in touch: email@example.com.