UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Day 67: Instafilter image orientation- Playgrounds 4

Forums > 100 Days of SwiftUI

I did this project in Playgrounds 4 on my iPad (iOS 15.3.1) and the image orientation is often wrong. I googled and found an archived post on this site from 2020 that suggested a solution for this project but has anyone else come across the same issue in either PG4 or Xcode in the 'new' version of this project?

Edit - I tried the solution by @pd95 from the archived post (https://www.hackingwithswift.com/forums/100-days-of-swiftui/day-67-instafilter-image-orientation/1706) and this seems to work perfectly.

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.