UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

WatchOS7 - SwiftUI - change the color of a focused element.

Forums > watchOS

Hi everybody,

I would like to know how can I change the focus color of a selected element in WatchOS7 with swiftUI. Here's my example below with a Picker whose focus color is green (the default one) but I want to change it to yellow to be consistant with my app layout

Can you please let me know whether it is possible to do it in swiftUI? If not, should I use WatchKit and try to modify manually the WKInterfacePicker, then interface swiftUI with this custom WatchKit element

Thank you in advance for your feedback

Alexis

I'm trying to figure this out as well.

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.