UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

SOLVED: Using XCode 12 Beta?

Forums > SwiftUI

Hey, i still working on a project for ios13 with the swiftui framework. my plan is, that I'll relase the first build in the next weeks. But.. now xcode 12 beta is out and iam thrilled to use some of the new stuff swiftui has to offer.(without widgtes because ios14 only). is it possible to use the xcode beta for my project and can i release it (before ios 14) with the changes from swiftui framework?

thank you

My understanding that the new changes in Swift are only compatible with iOS 14, however your code will work with new Xcode, but as a release of your app, I would of thought release it, and then update when more user have iOS 14.

I'm fairly sure you'll find that Apple do not allow builds for the App Store to be built using Beta versions of XCode.

BUILD THE ULTIMATE PORTFOLIO APP Most Swift tutorials help you solve one specific problem, but in my Ultimate Portfolio App series I show you how to get all the best practices into a single app: architecture, testing, performance, accessibility, localization, project organization, and so much more, all while building a SwiftUI app that works on iOS, macOS and watchOS.

Get it on Hacking with Swift+

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.