UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Ultimate Portfolio - full version price display

Forums > SwiftUI

If anyone is following the ultimate portfolio series, I have an issue with the display of the price for the full version of the app we are developing. The amount displayed in the Buy: text is 3, and 3 is also displayed in the text string "or pay 3 to add to add unlimited projects"

The value in the bottom box with the Price: tag, does however show $2.99

It should show 2.99 in all the places (and probably should display the currency symbol in all places as well) I think this might some kind of configuration issue. Any ideas?

I am assuming that you are still using the Configuration.storekit, where you have set the price to 2.99.

Also that you are using product.localizedPrice, and that the extension for SKProduct has the correct setup and formatting for localizedPrice.

Check the localizedPrice code, as that is part of your text display for the button, whilst the price in the bottom box comes from Configuration.storekit

BUILD THE ULTIMATE PORTFOLIO APP Most Swift tutorials help you solve one specific problem, but in my Ultimate Portfolio App series I show you how to get all the best practices into a single app: architecture, testing, performance, accessibility, localization, project organization, and so much more, all while building a SwiftUI app that works on iOS, macOS and watchOS.

Get it on Hacking with Swift+

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.