UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

SOLVED: SiriKit App Intent not appear as app in Shortcuts

Forums > SwiftUI

hello, i need a app that listen to key words and process it. i started a new swift ui test project added siri intent extension and a siri intent config and for some reason this app does not appear in shortcuts. i do not know why. i have one app that is visible there in shortcuts and the new test project not.

my second issue is that the intent handler not run that is the reason why i made a new test project.

the apple docu is not helpful with fragments or examples are made with uikit (not swift ui) most examples i found are in uikit :(

alternate i need direct input from siri with a few keywords something like "command test a 3" voice input should come in background, optional a swift view in foreground.

my app target is macbook air and ipad.

plan B i found a speech framework example it can recognize words.

BUILD THE ULTIMATE PORTFOLIO APP Most Swift tutorials help you solve one specific problem, but in my Ultimate Portfolio App series I show you how to get all the best practices into a single app: architecture, testing, performance, accessibility, localization, project organization, and so much more, all while building a SwiftUI app that works on iOS, macOS and watchOS.

Get it on Hacking with Swift+

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.