TEAM LICENSES: Save money and learn new skills through a Hacking with Swift+ team license >>

SOLVED: Creating a launch screen

Forums > SwiftUI

Ive tried to create a basic launch screen by specifying the background color and an image in the plist file.

However the image is displayed full screen and is distorted.

ive read on various forums that its a bug. So am im right that the only workaround is to use a storyboard?

I have two app on App Store using plist. Sometime when launch it full screen but ost of the time it correct. Mind you the screen is usally on for. mirco seconds. So if your app takes long time(maybe you needc to look at this time to load) to load then would not worry about it. But to get it all the time then your have to use Storyboard (keep in mind that Apple may depecate storyboards in future).

File a feedback report about it, then they can address the issue

I have tried it on my website Pickleball Opinion, but can not succeed.

Seems like the solution, for me at least, is to use a Storyboard.

I have tried it on my website Pickleball Opinion, but can not succeed.

Double-check Configuration: Ensure that the necessary settings and configurations are properly set up on your website. Verify that the invoicing and shipping options are correctly enabled and configured for international orders.

Regards: apkfik.com/

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Blaze.

SPONSORED Still waiting on your CI build? Speed it up ~3x with Blaze - change one line, pay less, keep your existing GitHub workflows. First 25 HWS readers to use code HACKING at checkout get 50% off the first year. Try it now for free!

Reserve your spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Reply to this topic…

You need to create an account or log in to reply.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.