NEW: Download Kickstart, the app that helps indie developers succeed on the App Store! >>

SOLVED: API to detect focus mode? (Personal, Work, Sleep, etc)

Forums > SwiftUI

Hello everyone

I'm currently going through 100 days of swift (day 10/100)

I want to build an app that takes full advantage of widgets and native API's (for my previous app I was using React Native, hence the switch)

And I need to detect the current focus mode value (work, sleep, focus, personal, etc) and when it changes

Is this something that can be done as far as you know?

Any resources are much appreciated!

2      

Consider starting here?

See-> Getting into Focus

3      

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Swiftsonic.

SPONSORED It's the final countdown! Swiftsonic is an all-new event for Swift developers taking place in Nashville, November 20–22. Build alongside fellow Swift and iOS developers with practical talks, the best in AI, fresh ideas, and conversations that make you pumped to ship again. So what are you waiting for? Get your pass and let’s dial the volume up to 11!

Learn more

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

 
Unknown user

You are not logged in

Log in or create account