UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Xcode 11 - framework not found GoogleAppMeasurement

Forums > Swift

I've been facing this weird problem with XCode 11 (Version 11.4.1 (11E503a)) since I started using Cocoapods.

Every morning when I try building my project the "framework not found GoogleAppMeasurement" error appears.

Also Pods.xcodeproj is marked with red when this happens.

Reopening Xcode doesn't help,

what does help is executing the following 2 commands:

pod deintegrate && pod cache clean --all

pod install

and it works for a while but next morning it starts from the very beginning. Same error every day. I also tried changing to "Recursive" some search path values in "project -> build settings" but obviously it didn't help.

I( am almost sure it has nothing to do with that google module as it's just the first module in the Pods.

Podfile contents:

# Uncomment the next line to define a global platform for your project
# platform :ios, '9.0'

target 'FitMa' do
  # Comment the next line if you don't want to use dynamic frameworks
  use_frameworks!
  pod 'Firebase/Analytics'
  pod 'Firebase/Firestore'
  pod 'Firebase/Storage'

# Pods for FitMa

end

All advice are welcome.

It looks like your project folder is located somewhere in ~/Desktop, is it by any chance in iCloud? I had similar issues, amongst others, regarding pods in projects when my project folders where synced with iCloud. After turning that off, never had any trouble :)!

I also landed into the same problem. But when I updated the framework search paths for GoogleAppMeasurement. The issue got fixed.

@gangadharbonda Can you post what you updated the search paths to? I am facing this same problem

I missed your message @mattcat10

Ex:Framework search paths $(PROJECT_DIR)/xxxxxx/Firebase/GoogleAppMeasurement/Frameworks

BUILD THE ULTIMATE PORTFOLIO APP Most Swift tutorials help you solve one specific problem, but in my Ultimate Portfolio App series I show you how to get all the best practices into a single app: architecture, testing, performance, accessibility, localization, project organization, and so much more, all while building a SwiftUI app that works on iOS, macOS and watchOS.

Get it on Hacking with Swift+

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.