UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Swift Package or Library

Forums > Swift

I have a general question. Whats the best or standard to create in sharing your code, a Swift Package or a Library?

I have never created a Swift Package or a Library. I guess because I never had a need to do so. I've always just relied on 3rd party content. However, in a recent article I read it was suggested to write your own stuff over using 3rd party content because alot of the 3rd party content is not well maintained.

So I'm just trying to decide what the standard practice is.

I done a couple Swift Packagewith Stewart Lynch Using Swift Package Manager video is very good.

these are my Packages that I done with this. AFTextEditor and AFFilterList.

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.