TEAM LICENSES: Save money and learn new skills through a Hacking with Swift+ team license >>

Error displayed in Xcode. Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4099

Forums > Swift

Apologies if this is not the place to ask for Xcode help, but given there is not a specific forum for Xcode, I hope nobody minds.

I'm getting the following error when I build my project in Xcode. (Version 14.2 (14C18))

The App seems to run fine, but i'd rather not have the error if possible.

Any ideas?

2023-04-25 09:38:17.429521+0200 appname[24483:1861772] [Client] Updating selectors failed with: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4099 "The connection to service named com.apple.commcenter.coretelephony.xpc was invalidated: failed at lookup with error 3 - No such process." UserInfo={NSDebugDescription=The connection to service named com.apple.commcenter.coretelephony.xpc was invalidated: failed at lookup with error 3 - No such process.

I found something on GitHub. Perhaps it's something which is not directly related to the error message.

I finally found fixed it, for people who still have this issue this error log is a bit misleading I hope to be changed to something more meaningful this error means that you have an invalid attribute or more sent in the signup for my case it was the password not satisfying the rules (letters, number, uppercase, ... )

Usually "selector" refers to a function or variable name.

Thanks @Hatsushira, will look at that.

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Blaze.

SPONSORED Still waiting on your CI build? Speed it up ~3x with Blaze - change one line, pay less, keep your existing GitHub workflows. First 25 HWS readers to use code HACKING at checkout get 50% off the first year. Try it now for free!

Reserve your spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.