TEAM LICENSES: Save money and learn new skills through a Hacking with Swift+ team license >>

Application payment problem

Forums > Swift

Hi everyone, I have a big problem with the application I am working on as a Freelance. If you could help me I would really appreciate it. As someone who came from here, I care about the opinions of the people here. In the project I am currently working on, we will receive payments from companies for displaying their ads, but since this is a virtual product, Apple will not allow us to work with paypal or stripe, but in this case, a 15-30% commission will be annoying. Do I absolutely have to use inapp purchases even though the company will issue the invoice for advertising or is there a way to get the application approved with paypal or stripe? Thank you very much for your interest.

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Blaze.

SPONSORED Still waiting on your CI build? Speed it up ~3x with Blaze - change one line, pay less, keep your existing GitHub workflows. First 25 HWS readers to use code HACKING at checkout get 50% off the first year. Try it now for free!

Reserve your spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.