UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Need to test a Mac App on the Monterey Beta.

Forums > macOS

I just found out yesterday that I cannot install MacOS Monterey on my 2015 (mid) 27" 5K Retina iMac. If it was 2015 (late), I'd be all set (sigh!)

I don't have access to any other Mac computers. I was going to create a new version, switching to SwiftUI like I'm doing with all of my iOS apps this year, but that has to be put on hold. I'd at least like to test to see if the current version of the app I have out will even run on Monterey. Would anyone like to install a copy of it, just ot see if it runs?

It's called Type2Pop. A game that teaches you how to type.

Promo codes

3HPW9TTTNM4A WJ3NHLJ9MEJT NRR7Y944AYM9 Y9WMT66NWELF 7PPHFHWFKW4L

Thanks if you can help.

BUILD THE ULTIMATE PORTFOLIO APP Most Swift tutorials help you solve one specific problem, but in my Ultimate Portfolio App series I show you how to get all the best practices into a single app: architecture, testing, performance, accessibility, localization, project organization, and so much more, all while building a SwiftUI app that works on iOS, macOS and watchOS.

Get it on Hacking with Swift+

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.