UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Source for icon sets?

Forums > iOS

I'm writing some games that use tiles, and I wonder how other folks get the sets of icons for their match-three or find-a-pair or the like games. I'd love to pay someone for some icon packs, but when I do some casual web searches I wind up with "free icons" or subscription services that don't really seem fit for purpose.

Does everyone else really draw their own? It's a bit daunting to think that not only do I need to get good at programming, but then I also have to become a skilled artist.

iconfinder.com does not have suitable icons? You could also try fiverr.com but I think it will take some time to find the artidt

I use Glyphish for icons.

https://www.glyphish.com

hi,

consider also The Noun Project.

(i feel your pain, as well, Stephen.)

DMG

BUILD THE ULTIMATE PORTFOLIO APP Most Swift tutorials help you solve one specific problem, but in my Ultimate Portfolio App series I show you how to get all the best practices into a single app: architecture, testing, performance, accessibility, localization, project organization, and so much more, all while building a SwiftUI app that works on iOS, macOS and watchOS.

Get it on Hacking with Swift+

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.