UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Free iOS mentorship/AMA here

Forums > iOS

Hi there,

• Feel stacked and having a hard time finding answers?
  • An interview is looming ahead?
  • Having the itch to discuss a particular library?

Well, I'm here to help.

I'm an iOS developer with a dreadful 8 years of experience now. Also, a bit of knowledge of backend-related stuff (Elixir, BI, operation, and deployments) if it's your vibe.

I have a waste (and painful) experience in infrastructure setup, debug & profiling, testing, architecture discussions (jk, go with MVC), project workflows, interviewing, mentoring, etc.

I might speculate on how to promote and what to expect from your indie app. Or at least point in some direction.

So, if you have iOS/Swift/ObjC themed questions, there's a high chance I'll be able to help. Though, SwiftUI, VIPER, and CoreData is a miss, sorry :)

Why I'm doing this?

Thanks to COVID I have a couple of free hours and a desire to socialize :)

Why it's free?

Well, it's not (clickbait). You suppose to bear my semi-acceptable English and most likely hear me ranting about my dogs.

How to apply?

Reach me out to book a time slot and we'll decide on a further course of action.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/leg_of_guldan Timezone: UTC+3

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.