UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Equating HwS courses to the books

Forums > Books

I've taken the 100 Days of SwiftUI course, and I've been trying to figure out a way to compile the text from it into Evernote or something so that I could do a search-everything-at-once deal when I need info on a certain topic, but I think it might be easier to purchase some of the books. I've already bought 5 of them, but I don't think any of them contain the webpages I'm looking for.

From what I can tell...

• Swift in 60 Seconds (webpages) = Swift in 60 Seconds (ebook) = Unwrap app
  • SwiftUI by Example (webpages) = SwiftUI by Example (ebook)
  • SwiftUI in 100 Days days 15-100 (webpages) = Hacking with iOS (ebook)
  • SwiftUI in 100 Days days 1-14 (webpages) = ? (ebook)

Does anyone know which (if any) book contains the start to the 100 Days online course (basically, the lessons pre-projects)?

I think you are looking for Swift for Complete Beginners: https://www.hackingwithswift.com/quick-start/beginners

All of HWS is searchable and you can find everything the site covers using it! It is basically your search-everything-at-once...

BUILD THE ULTIMATE PORTFOLIO APP Most Swift tutorials help you solve one specific problem, but in my Ultimate Portfolio App series I show you how to get all the best practices into a single app: architecture, testing, performance, accessibility, localization, project organization, and so much more, all while building a SwiftUI app that works on iOS, macOS and watchOS.

Get it on Hacking with Swift+

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.