UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Rokuyo

Forums > App Announcements

Rokuyo is a simple menu bar app that will let you know about today's Rokuyo (六曜). Today's Rokuyo is always up to date based on your date and timezone. That's all. We hope you enjoy one of the interesting facts in Japanese culture. The app is available on Mac.

Download on the Mac App Store: https://apple.co/3GAlIDA

If you have any questions, comments or feedback, feel free to contact me here or via Twitter.

The rokuyo/rokuyō (六曜) is a series of six days calculated from the date of the Chinese calendar that supposedly predict whether there will be good or bad fortune during that day.

Features:
・Today's Rokuyo is always up to date based on your date and timezone.
・Give you an overview of each Rokuyo.
・Give you a distinct icon for each Rokuyo.

That's all. We hope you enjoy one of the interesting facts in Japanese culture. Please note that we do not take responsibility for any fortune result.

BUILD THE ULTIMATE PORTFOLIO APP Most Swift tutorials help you solve one specific problem, but in my Ultimate Portfolio App series I show you how to get all the best practices into a single app: architecture, testing, performance, accessibility, localization, project organization, and so much more, all while building a SwiftUI app that works on iOS, macOS and watchOS.

Get it on Hacking with Swift+

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.