UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Pulse4Fitness - A Workout App for custom interval training released on TestFlight

Forums > App Announcements

Focus of this app are workouts in where you do one or more different exercises in a certain timeframe. This app lets you create an Algorithm for your exercises which gives you an audio and haptic feedback on your Apple Watch when certain thresholds are reached. You can specify up to 4 different possibilities for audio and haptic feedback for your Algorithm. From a signal every second to a pause interval which is quiet.

Think about a workout session with an instructor where you do a Yoga or Pilates etc. session where you need to do certain moves in a certain timeframe. In this workout session the role of my app is executed by the instructor who tells you what move(s) you do, how long, and in which order.

This app lets you recreate such workout session. An additional workout example for what you can use this app is this training method on (www.kieser.de/en/training/the-kieser-training-method) for High Intensity Interval Training.

You can test this app with TestFlight from Apple.

For more information please visit my website on (gr-solutions.de) .

Requirements: iPhone with iOS17 and Apple Watch with watchOS10.

I'm looking forward to your feedback. :)

PS: Links to Kieser Training method and gr-solutions removed because of spam protection on this site. The links contain information on use case and testing instructions.

BUILD THE ULTIMATE PORTFOLIO APP Most Swift tutorials help you solve one specific problem, but in my Ultimate Portfolio App series I show you how to get all the best practices into a single app: architecture, testing, performance, accessibility, localization, project organization, and so much more, all while building a SwiftUI app that works on iOS, macOS and watchOS.

Get it on Hacking with Swift+

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Reply to this topic…

You need to create an account or log in to reply.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.