UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

My First app got approved in App Store!

Forums > App Announcements

Hi Guys, !

First of all Thank you so much Paul Hudson.

My first App got appproved and it's live in App store: Rock Paper Scissors

Completed 100 days of Swift and this made do intervews with more confidence. Recenlty started 100 days of SwiftUI.

This app submission process i have impression that its very hard but its not hard i am surprised how fast my app got approved even though its my first app. i just spent time on taking screenshots thats it, rest of the process is straight forward and easy.

I am looking for job : https://www.linkedin.com/in/venkatakanumuru/

GitHub Profile: https://github.com/vsramakrishnaraju

Thank you, Venkata

Congradulations on getting your app into the app store.

Congrats on your first app!

Just one thing not sure that you wanted to do this but you have restricted to certain regions so I can not look at the app in my region (UK). You can change this (you do not need to upload a new version) by going on:

Apple Store Connect > Your App > Pricing and Availability then change App Availability by clicking on Manage then change click on Manage Availability then you choose the regions or click All

The change should take about 24 Hours.

Unless the is some reason to only allow in some region which will restrict the number of download!

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Reply to this topic…

You need to create an account or log in to reply.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.