TEAM LICENSES: Save money and learn new skills through a Hacking with Swift+ team license >>

Hymn Tracker

Forums > App Announcements

I would like to first start off by thanking Paul Hudson @twostraws for putting together this community of developers. Thanks Paul for all your hard work and great content. I have learned alot from you and all the rest of the HWS community. Shameless plug here, I would really love it if you'd download my app and give me your thoughts.

Ok, guys my app is finally approved and on the App Store.

Here is the link: Hymn Tracker

Please, tell me what your think.

The app is designed to allow the user to create programs of hymns for weekly worship services, which you can then track and see when you've sung a particular hymn.

There are quite a few of you who have helped me and I can't mention everyone, so let me just say thanks HWS community for all the help and contribution to the app, to helping me understand the ins and outs of iOS developement and anything else Im probably forgetting to mention, probably because Im real excited my first app is on the Store.

Thanks Mark

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by RevenueCat.

SPONSORED Take the pain out of configuring and testing your paywalls. RevenueCat's Paywalls allow you to remotely configure your entire paywall view without any code changes or app updates.

Learn more here

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.