UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Gört - todo-app for travelling (and other things)

Forums > App Announcements

Hello!

A while ago I was planning a trip with my family. We wanted to add the locations we were going to visit to a list, and also be able to view them on a map. When I started looking for an app for this I was surprised at how difficult it seemed. Sure, there were dedicated travel apps and you can save locations to Google Maps, but they both seemed limited in some ways. So I got an idea for an app. A todo-app where you can add locations along with dates, priorities, PDFs, URLs, numeric values (for simple budgets etc.), and more. This information is then categorized into different views, so you have seperate views for all the dates, all numeric values, and so on. And of course - a map with all the locations on it.

The app is now published on the App Store and I hope you will like it! Any feedback would be very appreciated :)

Link to App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/gört/id6475203390

Currently available for iPhone and iPad, but plan to release a Mac version as well in a few weeks.

Lastly I would like to thank Paul for the great content here. After every Google search on iOS development I keep looking for Hacking with Swift in the results, it is simply the best!

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Reply to this topic…

You need to create an account or log in to reply.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.