UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Flying a Drone in Canada? Check out SkyNav!

Forums > App Announcements

Hi everyone!

As a software developer and entrepreneur, I am always on the lookout for innovative solutions to everyday problems. That is why I am proud to introduce my latest project, SkyNav - software designed specifically for drone pilots in Canada. I developed SkyNav natively in Swift for Apple devices, and it has been my sole focus for the past few months.

With SkyNav, drone flying is now easier and more convenient than ever before. Whether you are a novice or an experienced pilot, SkyNav has all the resources and tools you need to plan and execute safe, hassle-free flights. The software is tailored to comply with the latest Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs) and local regulations, so you can fly with confidence knowing you are adhering to all the rules.

SkyNav is perfect for both novice and experienced pilots, and our top priority is always your privacy (no data collected). With our software, you can fly with confidence, knowing that you are complying with all the regulations and keeping your flights safe.

I am excited to continue working on new projects and pushing the boundaries of what is possible with technology. If you are interested in learning more about SkyNav or have an idea for a new feature, feel free to connect with me (or at support@skynav.site)!

SkyNav

BUILD THE ULTIMATE PORTFOLIO APP Most Swift tutorials help you solve one specific problem, but in my Ultimate Portfolio App series I show you how to get all the best practices into a single app: architecture, testing, performance, accessibility, localization, project organization, and so much more, all while building a SwiftUI app that works on iOS, macOS and watchOS.

Get it on Hacking with Swift+

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.