UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Film Process Timer

Forums > App Announcements

Just released v1.1 of my application 'Film Process Timer', where I have now added French and German language versions, in addition to the original release in English (UK and US).

Film Process Timer

Those HWS+ subscribers who have been following the Ultimate Portfolio tutorials may recognise some of the elements from the course in this app. As Paul said many-a-time, that the course is instructional, but there is nothing like developing your own app to motivate your learning.

Uses

• CoreData
  • iCloud
  • Local Notifications
  • Localization & Internationalization
  • Spotlight
  • Quick Actions
  • In-App Purchases (Freemium model)

I wish to thank Paul for the help that the course and live events have played in the make of this app, and I look forward to the continuing tutorials in the Ultimate Portfolio course.

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.