UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Film Process Timer v2.0

Forums > App Announcements

Just been released on App Store is the version 2 of my Film Process Timer for the iPhone.

Continuing from v1.1 the UK, US, Canada, Australia, French and German localizations are still available and extended for the new features.

Film Process Timer v2

Many changes to the functionality have been developed and included in version 2.

Predefined timers (for film processing) - these cannot be modified by ther user. Duplication of the timers (predefined and user created), and of steps within a user defined timer. Grouping of the timers by their type. Quick selection values for hours, minutes and seconds when editing the timer values. Hiding or making visible the predefined timer from within the options screen. Alternate App Icons.

I have also utilised Custom App Product pages within the App Store. This might have been designed as a film developing timer, but can be used for much more. For example as a Quiz Timer or a Cooking Timer.

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.