UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Breathe Your Way to Calm with BoxMind - Now Available!

Forums > App Announcements

Hey Hacking With Swift community!

I'm thrilled to introduce BoxMind, a project that’s been a deep dive into SwiftUI and SwiftData for me. It's all about leveraging the power of Swift to deliver the stress-busting, focus-enhancing benefits of box breathing right to your fingertips. Designed for anyone looking to reduce stress, sleep better, or sharpen their focus, BoxMind showcases the simplicity and capability of Swift in a whole new light.

Key Features

• Customizable (box) breathing cycles
  • Soothing ambient sounds
  • Statistics and progress tracking
  • iCloud syncing across all your devices
  • Apple Health integration

BoxMind combines the latest Swift tech to bring you a straightforward tool for better breathing. Interested? Download BoxMind now and see the difference it can make.

Got questions or feedback? I’d love to hear from you! Reply to this post or write me at support@boxmind.app.

To check out the PLUS version, feel free to use one of the promo codes below (as always: first come, first served): P4HN74TFXPX7, TYFM3MMJYF73, KT7PKAY7J6RJ, N733RHJHMHPH, FF6TKRANFRT7, 6JWAEWEP76EN, HTRHLA69M7ET, 6EJY6964NNTE, NXHLXEP9YTA6.

Note: BoxMind is a wellness tool, not a substitute for medical consultation.

BUILD THE ULTIMATE PORTFOLIO APP Most Swift tutorials help you solve one specific problem, but in my Ultimate Portfolio App series I show you how to get all the best practices into a single app: architecture, testing, performance, accessibility, localization, project organization, and so much more, all while building a SwiftUI app that works on iOS, macOS and watchOS.

Get it on Hacking with Swift+

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Reply to this topic…

You need to create an account or log in to reply.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.