UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Reminder screen in IOS

Forums > 100 Days of SwiftUI

[1]: https://i.stack.imgur.com/mQLTi.png I'm currently working on a Proof of Concept (POC) where I'm encountering an issue regarding scheduling alarms or reminders in SwiftUI. I need to display a specific screen with options like a snooze button and an okay button at a scheduled time. However, I'm struggling to find a concept or method in SwiftUI that allows me to present a screen automatically at the scheduled time. Could anyone provide guidance or suggestions on how to achieve this functionality in SwiftUI?"

for now at scheduled time i worked with the notification so now i want to replace that notification in to alarm screen as excepted in the above attached file

BUILD THE ULTIMATE PORTFOLIO APP Most Swift tutorials help you solve one specific problem, but in my Ultimate Portfolio App series I show you how to get all the best practices into a single app: architecture, testing, performance, accessibility, localization, project organization, and so much more, all while building a SwiftUI app that works on iOS, macOS and watchOS.

Get it on Hacking with Swift+

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Reply to this topic…

You need to create an account or log in to reply.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.