UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

SOLVED: Question: How to prepare image sets before starting build the app

Forums > 100 Days of SwiftUI

@boat  

Hi ,

In Paul's projects tutorials, he always prepared the assets for us, inlcuding images (as in flip the flag project etc.). I understand that this is for the purpose of making our leanring less messy and less complicated.

I want to ask in real world, when developer decide to build an app, is there a quick way or a tool that we can use to :

Upload one image that we want to use, and the tool will prepare a set of different sizes out of it for us . So I can have an organized assets folder before I start to write code.

Thank you in advance,

Boat

There are a number of website (some paid some free), One I used was App Icon Generator which is free online (paid if want the app).

@boat  

Thank you @NigelGee !

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.