TEAM LICENSES: Save money and learn new skills through a Hacking with Swift+ team license >>

Edutainment app challenge

Forums > 100 Days of SwiftUI

hi team, I'm new to swift / swiftUI and have been loving the 100 days course so far. currently on the milestone challenge 'build an edutainment app' and have got myself stuck on what is probably an obvious issue ... I made a struct for my equations and included a computed property (an array of 4 Int - 3 random and one as the correct answer) that are used to provide multi choice answers to the player. I shuffled the array before using in a view however swift seems to ocassionally return a very random collection that drops the correct answer. can anyone point me in the right direction to solve this? (Tweeted images of this issue @twostraws)

haha,I am on here too,I also have a lot of problems,and your question is beyond my ability.Sorry. Although,I finished it by myself,maybe the result is not perfect,but that is all my energy. And I will share my result with everyone here.

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Blaze.

SPONSORED Still waiting on your CI build? Speed it up ~3x with Blaze - change one line, pay less, keep your existing GitHub workflows. First 25 HWS readers to use code HACKING at checkout get 50% off the first year. Try it now for free!

Reserve your spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.