UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Day 56: BookWorm, How can I make entries editable?

Forums > 100 Days of SwiftUI

Hi! I am finishing the challenges of the BookWorm project, and while I was experimenting with CoreData I was wondering how can I make the entries editable. I tought that when you tap on the ContentView List, instead of going to the DetailView, it could go to the AddBookView with the entries already filled, that can be edited and saved again. I have looked for information on the next projects and on many forums, but haven't found nothing that was clear for me (I am just beginning).

Does anyone have any idea of where to found information?

Thanks in advance!

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.