UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

SOLVED: Project 2 of 100 days of SwifftUI

Forums > 100 Days of SwiftUI

How do I download the project files for project 2, I'm on the GitHub but there doesn't seem to be a way to download the files

@SD449  

IIRC you have go to the SwiftUI folder then add/create a fork and then you can download

I did that but it doesn't let me bulk download everything, I have to do it one by one and when I click download, it just goes to a seperate blank webpage with the image instead of downloading on my computer

@SD449  

Ok, try this

Go to https://github.com/twostraws/HackingWithSwift Press the green "Code" button for a drop-down. Select "Download ZIP"

That should work

It worked! Thank you so much!

@SD449  

happy to help.

Good luck with the rest of the days. They get difficult but stick at it

BUILD THE ULTIMATE PORTFOLIO APP Most Swift tutorials help you solve one specific problem, but in my Ultimate Portfolio App series I show you how to get all the best practices into a single app: architecture, testing, performance, accessibility, localization, project organization, and so much more, all while building a SwiftUI app that works on iOS, macOS and watchOS.

Get it on Hacking with Swift+

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.