NEW: Subscribe to Hacking with Swift+ and accelerate your learning! >>

Project 10 - I've Added the Collection View and it has a Content View ??

Forums > 100 Days of Swift

I've followed the tutorial for project 10. After I've deleted the original VC, and add the Collection VC, it has a Content View in it.

When I add the Image View and then the Label View, they are inside the Content View. (I cannot delete the Content View or drag the Image/label view outside)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Bob

No worries, they are supposed to be inside the Content View.

Well, when I run the project, the image views are not showing up as they do in the tutorial. So I did them over and had the same result.

Thank you,

Bob

I'm seeing the same issue. the cell is still shwoing the default small square shape and no image or label view are visible when run. This is only the first day of Project 10

Edit : found answer here https://www.hackingwithswift.com/forums/100-days-of-swift/project-10/2762/2770

Is this helpful for bsuiness of country based website? I want to test it for my Emergency101 website.

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Fernando Olivares

SPONSORED Ever ask for help and your reviewer immediately notices issues you missed? Fernando Olivares is a 10-year veteran from Big Nerd Ranch and Lambda School who can help hone your app building skills, and he's just launched a new book that does just that – use the code "hacking" to save $5!

Buy the book

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Reply to this topic…

You need to create an account or log in to reply.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

Not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.