UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Need Help, Project 17 Day 62

Forums > 100 Days of Swift

Hello everyone,

I have a weird behaviour in my simulator. when i use iPad(8th Generation) the app takes the whole screen just fine.

But when i change the simulator the something like iPad Air (4th Generation) the app doesn't take the whole space it likes cut from the edges. Like if the simulator is 100x100 there is just 80x80 and the rest starting from the edges is just black.

I tried to add screenshot to the simulators but i don't know how to add picture here.

sorry for my english it's not my first language but i tried to explain it as much as possible.

BUILD THE ULTIMATE PORTFOLIO APP Most Swift tutorials help you solve one specific problem, but in my Ultimate Portfolio App series I show you how to get all the best practices into a single app: architecture, testing, performance, accessibility, localization, project organization, and so much more, all while building a SwiftUI app that works on iOS, macOS and watchOS.

Get it on Hacking with Swift+

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.