UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

AppleTV is locked

Forums > tvOS

Good afternoon

When I want to run an application on my 2. gen. AppleTV 4k after I restarted my Mac Mini Xcode always shows that my AppleTV is locked and I have to unlock it....

Only solution that seems to work (maybe after several times) is to start XCode, restart AppleTV, go into remote and devices menu and hope XCode disocers it again....

Interestingly Xcode shows the device then twice....the same name with "locked" and also as newly discovered.... Closing/opening the devices and simulator window again shows then only one device....and after selecting it it is prepared for remote debugging....

Do others have the same problem with their AppleTV devices?

thanks in advance richard

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.