UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

SOLVED: Useful Apps ?

Forums > SwiftUI

There are quite a few apps on the apps store if you search for XCode or SwiftUI. I was wondering if there were any on there that people think," oh, you must get that one, it's so useful." ?

There are 2 I have recently been using and 1 for a while:

San Fransymbols: great reference for SF Symbols

A Companion for SwuiftUI: paid app. But basically documents 95% of all SwiftUI stuff.

PaintCode: Is an app I have been using for a while now. I love it for the ability to draw and it translates it to code, setting variables on the shapes, which includes color. I won't do it justice. Check it out, it's worth it.

I was checking out the above when saw

Pro App Developer Tool Box

and thought that would be useful when lauching on App Store. (paid apps)

Thanks guys, I will check those out.

San Fransymbols looks useful so I've installed that. I could not find PaintCode on the app store, but did find their web site, its very expensive and I'm not sure its something I need at present. The companion might be useful, but again quite expensive and I'm not sure I would make good use of it. The toolbox looks like it could be useful to me, so I will investigate it a bit more.

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by RevenueCat

SPONSORED Take the pain out of configuring and testing your paywalls. RevenueCat's Paywalls allow you to remotely configure your entire paywall view without any code changes or app updates.

Learn more here

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.