UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Swift Playgrounds advertising banner

Forums > SwiftUI

Hey everyone, I've developed an app through Swift Playgrounds. Now I want to display ads as banners. What is the easiest way for me to do this? I saw that you can show ads via Google AdMob. However, an Info.plist file is required for this. But I couldn't find the file in the Swift Playgrounds. Please support. I'm new to the programming language.

Not sure what you need to add to the plist for ads. However If you tap on the Name of the app (with App Setting) under it. Then tap Capabilities if you can add it there then ok. If not then you have to transfer it to Xcode on a Mac to do it.

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.