UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

So we have WWDC 5th June, what's on your wish list.?

Forums > SwiftUI

I'm hoping for more charts API :) I've not been involved in SwiftUI long enough to have a long wishlist but i've been using charts extensively over the past few monnths and i'd love to see new chart types like Funnel charts, Pie charts etc.

I am still hoping for some kinda of SwiftData to replace CoreData. Also, I know it's not fashionable.. but I want the AR Headset!

• Documentation?

• Refreshing old demo apps?

It would be really useful to update old demo apps that were AppKit / UIKit into SwiftUI, because it'd show people how to morph their existing apps.

So, we got SwiftData, a document database yesterday. Hoping that Paul will integrate this into his Ulitmate Demo application.

This subsititute for CoreData really interests me, begun looking at MongoDB Atlas as a replacement for CoreData, but a native Apple solution, especially one that handles ML models has my attention. Big Time!

You guys should look at Supabase instead of anything else (Firebase, CloudKit, Core Data, and even SwiftData). It's unbeatable, and you can edit your database through a SQL Editor.

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Reply to this topic…

You need to create an account or log in to reply.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.