UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

SDK for iOS 14 missing from Xcode 12

Forums > SwiftUI

Has anyone had an issue with launching Xcode to find that the SDK for iOS 14 is no longer available for the deployment target?

All my simulators are gone and when I go to add a new one, iOS 13.6 is the newest OS version available. This happened on Xcode 12 beta2. Updating to beta 3 hasn't solved it.

Screenshot of error messages

I have been working on a project using iOS14 for a couple weeks without issue until this happened today.

// creating a new project doesn't have any of these issues. So I can just move everything over to the new project, but curious if anyone knows of a faster fix. Thx.

@patmckowen - Your not the only one! this has also happened to myself. However creating a new soloution doesn't fix this for me, if anything it's worse as I only have 11.4 as an option. However I can still target a physical device running the beta of iOS 14.

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.