UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

SOLVED: Run apps on real device.

Forums > SwiftUI

I used to be able to run my developed apps on my iPad and iPhone. Since the upgrade to IOS 14, this now fails to allow me to install them.

I've forgotten how to setup the devices to allow me to install them. Can someone remind me please?

What is the error you are getting? Do you have Xcode 12?

Showing Recent Messages The operation couldn’t be completed. Unable to log in with account 'yyyyy@xxxxxx.co.uk'. The login details for account 'yyyyy@xxxxxx.co.uk' were rejected.

No profiles for 'Watson.Gary.GameDetails' were found: Xcode couldn't find any iOS App Development provisioning profiles matching 'Watson.Gary.GameDetails'.

I am running XCode 12.0.1

I've blanked out my email

Apple updated their EULA's. With your browser, login to your developer account on developer.apple.com. Accept the new licenses and then recreate the signing capabilities in Xcode ...

fixed it now. In XCode, I went to preferences/accounts and then click sign in again. Then on my iPhone, I had to go to settings/ profile & device management and then re trust my apple development id.

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.