UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Password Autofill API

Forums > SwiftUI

I have a project where I need to use the password autofill API of iOS. e.g. whenever a user has an attempt to login to a website or an app, the keyboard will popup and a user will have an opportunity to click 'Password' to choose either to autofill username / password from the Keychain or from other password managers.

How can I add my app to this list as-if my app is another password manager? I have been looking for SwiftUI documentation in a developer.apple.com but I have not seen any topics about it. Most of examples I saw when googling are StoryBoard examples.. not SwiftUI. I find it strange if the password autofill API does not work natively with SwiftUI. Please help.

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.