UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Opened up Project 4 Better Rest in Xcode however in Content View it already has code?

Forums > SwiftUI

Don't know why in content view for project 4 it already has the code I was supposed to type when I follow along in the video? Is that how all of the future projects will be like in which much of the code is already there?

Did you open the project from the resources that you downloaded from Paul's GitHub rather than opening your own project?

If you downoaded the files from Paul's GitHub repo that has all of the project assets in it, it also includes a finished copy of each project in it. Opening that, rather than creating your own project, is the only reason I could see this happening. (Aside from you already completing the project in your sleep without realizing it.)

Hi thanks for responding. Yes I downloaded the file from Paul's Github repo. Did not know I needed to create a separate project in Xcode. Know it all makes sense!

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.