UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Need help with making my app look good

Forums > SwiftUI

hello, as some of you already know I am developing an iOS/MacOS app to serve as a client for both a radio station and a newspaper for blind people. However I don't want to make an app that will be useful only by fully blind people, but I also want it to look good. Since I am blind myself, I cannot really "see" my work. EVen though Swift UI takes a great care of arranging my layout so that one does not overlab another, ETC, I am sure there are still things that could be fixe. Even further, when I will have to ship my apps, I will need to take screenshots, create a launch screen, ETC. I am only a student and I want my app to be free, possibly with a tip jar inside, so I have no money to hire someone who could do these basics for me. Would anyone be willing to help me when I have my logic finished?

sure count me in just post when you are done with your logic .

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.