UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

JSON request SwiftUI help

Forums > SwiftUI

Hi guys,

I would like to add some company information to my app using the Alpha Vantage API "https://www.alphavantage.co/query?function=OVERVIEW&symbol=IBM&apikey=demo" unfortunately I can't manage the Api Cal on myself can someone show me the Api Call Code so i can look how it works ?

PS: I looked at a lot of exlanations but nothing of it had worked now, so your my last hope :-D

Howdy! Don't give up, even if you don't get it after a few more explinations. It's all about the process of learning. If it doesn't click today, it will click one day while you're building some other part of your app out. However, as for advice, we'll need to know more specifically what you need assitance with. You've linked what looks like a return object. Have you created an object based on the variable names and types in this object and made it conform to Codable?

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by RevenueCat

SPONSORED Take the pain out of configuring and testing your paywalls. RevenueCat's Paywalls allow you to remotely configure your entire paywall view without any code changes or app updates.

Learn more here

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.