UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

How to implement receipts and transaction persistence through own server?

Forums > SwiftUI

I am trying to implement a non-consumable transaction in iOS 14, via SwiftUI. I have implemented the UI, using the Fruta source code as a guide, but as far as I can see it does not handle transaction persistance and receipt checking.

I have read the documentation, and had a look at the sample application for handling in-app purchases, but it did not make any sense to me. As far as I can see, there are two ways in implementing receipt handling: (1) on-device, (2) through server. It says that the second option is needs to communicate through App Store server and developer server to handle this securely.

My application does not have any network content, it's all static. I am planning to introduce macOS and watchOS applications though, so on-device handling is not appropriate for me.

I would appreciate any guidance for more understanding on the subject.

Thanks!

https://stackoverflow.com/a/47791304/3672369 - what is the iapp identifier here? Is it identifierForVendor?

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.