UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

How display native content after WKWebView ?

Forums > SwiftUI

Hello,

I retrieve HTML content via an API that I display in a webview. Everything is working.

My problem comes when I want to display content other than the content of my webview after scrolling. For example by displaying a message intended for readers, or tags, ...

I can't. the content is displayed at the bottom of the screen, but not at the end of the content after scrolling.

here is a piece of my code

ZStack{

BackgroundView()

//VStack {

articleWebView(...)
        .padding(.top, UINavigationController.navBarPlusStatusBarHeight())
        .frame(minWidth: 0, maxWidth: .infinity, minHeight: 0, idealHeight: 500, maxHeight: .infinity, alignment: .center)
        .ignoresSafeArea()

//Text("Message after scrolling")

//}
}

Thank you in advance for your help

You have maxHeight set to .infinity. Give that a smaller value like 300.

@grandwazoo

Thank your for your reply but it's not working.

I found a solution here : https://stackoverflow.com/a/59790493/12299030

BUILD THE ULTIMATE PORTFOLIO APP Most Swift tutorials help you solve one specific problem, but in my Ultimate Portfolio App series I show you how to get all the best practices into a single app: architecture, testing, performance, accessibility, localization, project organization, and so much more, all while building a SwiftUI app that works on iOS, macOS and watchOS.

Get it on Hacking with Swift+

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.