UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Edit Projects View in Portfolio App Weird Behaviour

Forums > SwiftUI

I seem to have a strange bug when it comes to my EditProjectsView. Every time I try to edit the color or change the title or enter some text in the description, the view immediately dismisses as if I clicked the back button. I discovered this after I added the accessibilty modifiers. In looking at the EditItemsView, there is on the update() item.projects?.objectWillChange.save(). Is there something similar I could add to EditProjectsView update method to maybe not dismiss the page whenever I attempt to edit the view? I am getting ready to re do the project from the begining, but would like to know if there might be a simple fix.

Thanks,

Allready be asked. Here and here.

No reasonable solution found so far.

Thanks, I was using an earlier version of xcode 12 back in October and November in which it was working. I upgraded to another beta. version and now I'm seeing the bug. Probably that same bug that caused the dreaded "yellow screen". Anyway, thanks for the reply, I can rest now until I change with another xcode version.

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.