UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Can I follow 100 Days of SwiftUI on windows11?

Forums > SwiftUI

Hello, everyone.

Happy new year.

I don't have mac or macbook but I have ipad pro earlier version.

I have windows11pc also.

Can I follow 100 Days of SwiftUI on windows11 and ipad?

Thank you.

Hi,

if you want to learn iOS development in the right way, the best choice is to buy a mac. You can follow along with iPad but as long as you go on with the course, you may feel uncomfortable.

Maybe try to see some used mac.

You need to have Xcode (this only run on macOS) which unless you get macOS on the Window OS which is not easy. You are the best to buy a Mac

You might be able to use Swift Playgrounds on iPad for the first couple weeks of 100 Days Of SwiftUI, but after that, you will need a mac. I know it's a big investment, but you need one to start iOS Development. You can get a brand new base Mac mini for $599 or $499 student discount.

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.