UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Xcode Simulator

Forums > Swift

Not sure where to ask this.

1. When running in the simulator i used to be able to switch between light and dark mode. now when i hit cmd shft A i see the toolbar at the top flicker but the simulator doesnt switch.

2. Also, if in Xcode I cant seem to ever get cmd click to embed in VStack..... to work

Ive tried reinstalling to no avail. Has anyone else had this issue? Im running a M1 Max 32 Gb machine.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix or something to try would love to hear......

Has anyone else experience this or is currently experiencing this. I'm using Xcode 13.4.1.

When running the app in the simulator, the shortcut cmd + shft + A is not toggling the appearance. I can see when using that shortcut that in the toolbar at the top, Features>Toggle Appearance flashes as if its working.

Also, using the mouse to click Features>Toggle Appearance also has no affect on the app in the simulator.

I have also tested whether the appearance toggles whether an app is running or not and it doesn't.

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix or as to why I would love to hear them.

Taz

BUILD THE ULTIMATE PORTFOLIO APP Most Swift tutorials help you solve one specific problem, but in my Ultimate Portfolio App series I show you how to get all the best practices into a single app: architecture, testing, performance, accessibility, localization, project organization, and so much more, all while building a SwiftUI app that works on iOS, macOS and watchOS.

Get it on Hacking with Swift+

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.