UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

WWDC - Best day to "attend"?

Forums > Swift

I plan on taking a day off from work to spend a whole day "attending" WWDC. Which day would be best? I'm thinking Wednesday or Thursday because a good amount of content would be posted by mid-week.

I would take the day off for The Keynote and State of the Union speech as everything is online and available to watch when every you want. While the Keynote/State of Union is recorded but you less likey to watch them after you will know everything that happens in them.

Then I usally also check tweets and Paul's has a "What to Watch" list. Watch these first.

However if you want to attend any of the lounges or watch a particular workshop then you would have to wait until they announce the schedules.

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.