UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Revenue Cat Recommendations...

Forums > Swift

I'm working on a an app that will have in-app purchase for various subscriptions. I did an in-app purchase years ago in an Objective-C project but not subscriptions. In my research, I've come across Revenue Cat (https://www.revenuecat.com) IAP service and their libraries really seem so streamline things. Anyone have recommendations (pro or con) on using this or similar service?

Haven't actually used it yet, as the project for which I was considering IAP has been sidelined. However, I will say that I was going to be deploying an app to iOS and Android with IAP and subscriptions, and would therefore need to interact with both the Google Play store and Apple's App Store. Revenue Cat definitely looked compelling to me at that time, and the few questions I had while integrating the library into my project got addressed quickly.

While I have not used Revenue Cat it was a sponsor of Hacking With Swift site for a while and Paul did mention it in live steams/podcast. I know that it a sponsor but think Paul would be inclined to not reconmend it if it was not worth it.

Thanks folks. It does look compelling, especially w/ the low end pricing model (Free up to $10,000.00 revenue). I'm going forward with it and will let you know how it goes.

Hope everyone has had, is having or will have a happy holiday. Stay safe out there...

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.